Widely acclaimed as the area’s best chorus
THE NORTH COUNTRY CHORDSMEN
Invite you to come SING and LEARN and PERFORM with our Chorus!
You are welcome to drop into any rehearsal. Come alone or with a friend.
We meet every Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:30 PM at the
Church of Christ at Dartmouth College, 40 North College Street, Hanover, NH.
At the Faulkner Recital Hall at Dartmouth College Hanover, NH, members of the international singing group The Swingle Singers provided a few pointers on connecting with our audiences. We were working on “What a Wonderful World”, originally sung by Louis Armstrong. Check out The Swingle Singers on the web and check us out at one of our events (see calendar)!
The North Country Chordsmen welcome males of all ages who love to sing and want to sing better. Join us!
We meet every Tuesday night from 7 PM – 9:30 PM, at The Church Of Christ at Dartmouth College, 40 College St in Hanover, NH.
The North Country Chordsmen is a male chorus singing a cappella four-part harmony in the barbershop style. Directed by Dan Falcone (bio.), we strive to improve our individual and choral singing, and to provide high quality entertainment for our audiences throughout the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont.
Visit our Calendar for a list of our upcoming performances and events!
You can also visit our Facebook Group for up-to-date photos and posts.
- We are based in Hanover, New Hampshire, and perform primarily in the New England area.
- We usually have about 25-35 men participating.
- Our shows include ballads, up beat tunes, specialty songs, and comedy.
- We have fun while singing, and we are known for our entertaining performance packages.
- We are composed of Upper Valley men whose ages range from teens to eighties+.
- We are committed to high quality singing, and participate regularly in Barbershop Chorus Contests.
We encourage vocal harmony and good fellowship among our members so that many others, including future generations, will be able to enjoy this hobby in the future.