Widely acclaimed as the area’s best chorus
THE NORTH COUNTRY CHORDSMEN
Invite you to LEARH TO SING 4 part Harmony and Perform with our Chorus!
Details below for time and place. Hope to see you all there!
” Keep the whole world singing” (With our eyes closed)
At the Faulkner Recital Hall @ Dartmouth College Hanover, NH Members of the international singing group Swingles provided a few pointers on connecting with our audiences. Our song: “What a Wonderful World” originally sung by Louis Armstrong. Check out Swingles on the web and check us out at one of our events (see calendar)!
The North Country Chordsmen welcome males of all ages who love to sing and want to sing better. Join us!
We meet every Tuesday night from 7 PM – 9:30 PM, at The Church Of Christ at Dartmouth College on 40 College St in Hanover, NH.
The North Country Chordsmen, a barbershop style singing chorus directed by Dan Falcone, (bio.) strive to provide high quality acappella entertainment for our audiences throughout the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont.
Visit our Calendar for a list of our Upcoming Performances and Events!
You can also visit our Facebook Group for up to date photos and posts.
- We are based in Hanover, New Hampshire, and perform primarily in the New England area.
- We usually have about 25-35 men participating.
- Our shows include ballads, up beat tunes, specialty songs, and comedy.
- We have fun while singing, and we are known for our entertaining performance packages.
- We are composed of Upper Valley men whose ages range from teenagers to octogenarians.
- We are committed to high quality singing, and participate regularly in Barbershop Chorus Contests.
We encourage vocal harmony and good fellowship among our members so that many others, including future generations, will be able to enjoy this hobby in the future.